N158BH s/n TH-1540
This beautiful Beech B58 Baron is well equipped and ready to fly you into 2020 with ADSB, WAAS and a fresh annual! Available Immediately!
Aircraft Total Time: 4862.8 Hours
Continental IO-550-C 300 hp Engines (TBO = 1700 hrs or 12 yrs)
|Hours Since Overhaul||OH Date|
- Garmin GNS530W WAAS-certified GPS/Nav/Comm
- Garmin GNS430W WAAS-certified GPS/Nav/Comm
- Garmin GDL49 Satellite Datalink
- Garmin G5 Electronic Flight Instrument
- Garmin GTX345 ADS-B In/Out Transponder
- Bendix/King KMA24 Audio Panel
- Bendix/King KCS55A Slaved Compass System with KI525A Pictorial Navigation Indicator
- Bendix/King KFC200 Autopilot and Flight Director
- STEC ST801 Yaw Damper System
- Bendix/King KRA10 Radar Altimeter with KI250 Indicator
- Sigtronics SPA400 Intercom System
- JP Instruments EDM790 Engine Monitor
- Shadin Digiflo-L Fuel Management System
- Factory Air Conditioning
- De-Ice equipment includes: Hot Props, Airborne/Goodrich Pneumatic Deicing System, heated stall warning and fuel vents
- Co-pilot brakes
- Prop Sync
- GAMIjector fuel injector nozzles
- PM Research Radome Boot
- Bracket Air Filters
- M20 Air-oil separators
EXTERIOR: This Baron was stripped and painted in 2003 at Mena, AR. It has been hangared and is very good condition.
Overall Matterhorn White trimmed in Charcoal Gray, Phantom Gray and Star Silver stripes
INTERIOR: The interior and glareshield were refurbished in 2003 also. It is very good condition with sheepskin covers on the two front seats.
The seats are covered in Gray Leather with a club seating arrangement and executive writing desk.
- CLICK HERE TO VIEW LOG BOOKS
- 11/14/19 Annual Inspection at Hobbs: 2903.4/4862.8 TT
- 10/28/19 Transponder/Static certification
- No Damage History
- Always Hangared
ASKING PRICE: $
399,900 Reduced to $379,900
The above specifications, times and/or aircraft status items, and log book entries shall be verified by purchaser and their maintenance facility upon pre-purchase inspection.
John B. Bell, Sr., Phone (901) 489-4300 Email: email@example.com