N45678 Serial Number 41063
Adventure Awaits! Immerse Yourself in the Freedom of the RV-10 Aircraft
Are you ready to embark on thrilling adventures and experience the skies like never before? Look no further than the extraordinary RV-10 aircraft, your gateway to boundless exploration and the ultimate freedom of flight.
Step aboard this meticulously crafted and meticulously maintained four-seat marvel, where every detail has been thoughtfully designed with both comfort and performance in mind. With its sleek lines and graceful curves, the RV-10 exudes an aura of sophistication that will turn heads wherever you go.
The RV-10’s powerful engine propels you effortlessly through the air, unleashing the thrill of flight. Its smooth and responsive handling allows you to embrace the art of flying, whether you’re embarking on cross-country journeys with a cruise just under 200 mph, or scenic flights over breathtaking landscapes with the ability to land at virtually any small airport – grass, gravel or pavement.
This aircraft was built in 2012 by Joel C. Graber and has always been owned and flown by him for 1850 hours.
It has 841 hours on a New Continental Titan IOX-540 Experimental Series Engine and a New Hartzell Blended Airfoil Prop.
The Titan engine is rated at 260 HP at 2700 RPM, and has a counterweighted crank, one magneto and a Lightspeed ignition. The cylinders are Continental’s nickel silicon carbide (NiC3) electroplated cylinder barrels for a definite upgrade in durability and corrosion resistance.
- 1850 Hours Total Time Since New
- 841 Hours Since New Titan IOX-540-LND1U2
- 841 Hours Since New Hartzell Blended Airfoil Prop
As you settle into the spacious and ergonomically optimized cockpit, you’ll find yourself surrounded by a symphony of modern avionics and state-of-the-art instrumentation. The intuitive control layout and panoramic visibility ensure that you’re always in command, ready to navigate the skies with confidence.
You will find the following avionics installed in this aircraft:
- Dynon SkyView Classic with battery backup
- Garmin GTN650 GPS/NAV/COMM/MFD
- Garmin Aera 560 mini-MFD with Air Gizmo Panel Mount
- Garmin GDL39 3D Attitude info / ADS-B “In” Weather and Traffic / WAAS GPS
- Trig Compact Transponder with ADS-B Out
- Bendix/King TruTrac xCruze 110 Gemini I Autopilot (installed 2015)
- PS Engineering PMA5000EX Audio Panel / Marker Beacon with four-place IntelliVox hi-fi stereo Intercom and two types of music distribution
- Panel Mount for Ipad
Step beyond the cockpit and discover a haven of comfort, luxury and safety. The composite cabin top provides roll-over protection. The cabin interior is designed around Oregon Aero seats and seat cushions, which provide the best available impact mitigation — and embrace you in a world of relaxation and comfort. The intelligently designed cabin offers ample legroom and headspace for both pilots and passengers alike. Large windows flood the interior with natural light, inviting you to immerse yourself in the awe-inspiring vistas that stretch out before you.
Extra additions to this aircraft which make it even more fascinating are:
- Air Conditioning System
- Aerosports Carbon Fiber Dash and Console
- Aerosports Overhead Carbon Fiber Console Air Distribution
- AeroLED Pulsar NS90 lights
With the RV-10’s versatile design and exceptional payload capacity, you’ll have the freedom to bring along everything you need for your adventures. From camping gear and bicycles to family and friends, there’s room for it all. The baggage compartment will accept 100 pounds of “stuff” loaded through the baggage door on the left side. If fewer than four people are traveling, the rear seatbacks may be removed in a couple of minutes for extra baggage space. Take to the skies and land in remote destinations, venturing off the beaten path to create unforgettable memories and stories to be cherished for a lifetime.
- 1/17/2023 Safe Condition Inspection at 1837.1 Hours TT
- 6/01/2022 Static Transponder checks complied
- 9/06/2016 Replaced engine and prop due to prop governor failure. Installed New Titan IO-540LND1, all new accessories, new Airflow Performance Fuel injection system, new Airflow oil cooler, new prop governor, and new Hartzell Blended Airfoil Prop.
- 4/10/2015 Aircraft Weighed 1718 lb ARM 109.31
- 4/09/2015 Aircraft repairs due to runway overrun, engine dissassembled, and prop Overhauled at 606 hours TT
- CLICK THIS LINK TO VIEW LOG BOOKS
This RV-10 aircraft has been meticulously cared for, with regular maintenance and condition inspections performed to ensure its pristine condition. Over 1200 hours ago in 2015, the aircraft ran off the runway and dented both wings and part of the fuselage. Obviously a bad day, so Joel replaced both wings and fuselage with new parts, rebuilt and repainted the entire aircraft with Dupont Imron Elite in Taupe Frost, Medium Gold, Silver Gray, Black and Radiant Fire colors. All Service Bulletins have been complied and the last Condition Inspection was completed in January of 2023 at 1837 hours TT.
It’s now your turn to be the proud owner of this remarkable flying machine, ready to explore new horizons and embark on extraordinary journeys.
Don’t miss this opportunity to seize the skies and embrace the freedom of flight with the RV-10. Contact us today to schedule a viewing and let your dreams take flight! Adventure awaits, and it starts with the RV-10.
Click here to read more about the RV10! Click here to view additional photos of N45678!
Asking $299,900 For additional details contact:
Tammy Bell at 901-834-1600 or Email
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION UPON INSPECTION