N3622A s/n TE-777
9595 Hours Total Time Airframe (Averages 193 Hours per year / 14.8 per month)
CONTINENTAL IO-520-C 285 hp 1700 TBO ENGINES
Right Engine s/n 267652R
665 Hours Since Major Overhaul Right Engine by John Jewell Aircraft, Inc. (8/16/2013)
Left Engine s/n 126711-9-C
950 Hours Since Major Overhaul by John Jewell Aircraft, Inc. (8/11/2011)
665 Hours Since Right Prop Overhaul (9/10/2013) – Dynamically balanced (4/29/2020)
165 Hours Since Left Prop Overhaul (3/15/2020) – Dynamically balanced (4/29/2020)
NEW! Dual Garmin G5 Electronic Flight Instruments (Attitude Indicator and DG/HSI)
NEW Garmin GFC600 Digital Autopilot with Garmin ESP (Electronic Stability and Protection), Smart Rudder Bias capability, Flight Director and much more!
Garmin GNS530W WAAS-certified GPS/Nav/Comm with 5-inch High Contrast display
Garmin GNC420 GPS/Comm #2 Color GPS with 4-inch High Contrast display
Garmin Aera660 GPS/GLONASS receiver 5-inch touchscreen display with panel dock offering 3D Vision perspective view showing terrain, obstacles, nearest airport, and wireless connectivity with ADS-B weather and advanced traffic from compatible devices. The Aera660 fufills the role of an electronic flight bag with preloaded sectional and IFR route charts. Flightplans uplink from GNS530W.
Garmin GTX-330ES (Extended Squitter) IFR-certified Mode S Digital Transponder with ADS-B Out and datalink capability displaying Traffic Information Services (TIS-A) alerts on GNS530W and GNC420
Garmin GDL49 Database uploader
L3 WX500 Series II Stormscope which displays on GNS530W
King KN53 #2 VOR/ILS Nav receiver with KI209 Indicator
King KMA 24 Audio Panel
Shadin Digiflo-L Digital Fuel Management System interfaced with GPS providing information on range, fuel to destination, fuel reserve, fuel flow, fuel used and remaining
PS Engineering PM2000 Intercom
Pflueger Custom Instrument Panel with Recessed Lighting
Alcohol Windshield Deice
Alcohol Prop Deice
Micro Aerodynamics Vortex Generators
142 Gallons fuel (136 useable)
Large Baggage Door
Rosen Sun Visors
Matterhorn White and Adobe Beige, Cork Brown, and Sable Brown Stripes by Freeman Aircraft Paint. Stripped and Painted 2/2/2009 and in good condition.
4 Seat Interior refurbished in 2009 with Moore & Giles Aspen Cream Leather, recover headliner, and new seat belts.
Glass in very good condition with new Windshield and side glass installed in 2009.
- 5/19/21 Annual Inspection (Click here to view Annual log entries)
- 9/4/20 Voltage Regulators replaced @ Hobbs 3778.4
- 4/29/20 Static/Transponder certification
- 4/19/18 Useful Load = 1841.5 (Click here to view new useful load and 337’s for radios)
- 4/15/2018 Century III autopilot repaired by Autopilot’s Central; overhauled pitch servo, controller, and alt. hold
- 3/30/18 KMA24, GNS530W, Aera660, KN53 w/KI209, GTX330ES and GA37 GPS WAAS/XM Antenna installed, altimeter, static/transponder, encoder certified and ADS-B compliance checked with GDL39
- 3/1/18 Annual completed by Tulsair Beechcraft. LH Elevator removed chemically stripped, treated minor corrosion and applied Mag-Coat treatment. RH Elevator replaced with serviceable part. Both elevators stripped, painted, balanced and reinstalled at annual.
- 12/28/17 Wing Spar AD 90-08-14 complied by Tulsair Beechcraft. No defects noted. Due again at 9726.3 TT
- 3/19/2015 Left Prop reinstalled after repair by Memphis Propeller Service
- 2/16/15 Engine disassembled to install a new Divco certified crankcase, steel cylinder kit, and various other new parts. Crankshaft ultrasonic inspected by A/C Specialties. Engine reassembled by John Jewell Aircraft, Inc. and reinstalled by Tulsair Beechcraft.
- 3/26/09 Replaced all glass with Great Lakes Aero Products
- 4/24/2006 Maintained by Tulsair Beechcraft (Authorized Service Center) since this date
- 2/25/83 Nose gear collapse on rollout. Aircraft damage minor. Click here to read FAA incident report. View report.
ASKING PRICE $159,900
Specifications subject to verification upon inspection by purchaser.
CONTACT: John B. Bell, Sr.
(901) 489-4300 Cellphone